Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The End Tale of Two...Boobies.

Ah, so I haven't posted in a while and I figured it was time for me to make a post. Yesterday I gave a near 10 ounces of milk to SuperMommy...which was nothing compared to all the milk she had just picked up from another donor. While I am so so so so glad (and she is going to murder me when she reads this) that she got all that milk, it makes me feel bad because I made a promise to be her one and only donor, and it has proven almost too much for me. No matter what I do, I can't seem to make enough milk to support two babies. It saddens me to do this, but I will pump when I need to but this is proving too big for me.

Please don't be angry with me, but sometimes you gotta know when to throw in the towel, and my body is telling me its time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not mad at you! He gobbled up your milk happily yesterday and it was two bottles of mama milk, not formula, that he was blessed to have! You know that's how I have always looked at it. I'm still happy I met you! :)

    ReplyDelete