Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally! Yay!

Ah, so after SAYING I was going to pump, I have finally gotten the chance to! I have been fenugreeked and blessed thistled to no end and I smell like maple syrup all the time! Which, in reality, is not bad. Always smelling like sweet, tasty, delicious pancakes. Probably makes people think I bathe in maple syrup, oh well. :P

So, I now have 3-4 ounces of milk! The bags aren't really very accurate so..that's about where I stand right now! I truly wish I had something more exciting to talk about, but alas, I do not.

I could always tell you that I have start crafting! I am making babylegs, which if you don't know what they are, they are like awesome leg warmers for babies! I'm thinking about selling them, but haven't decided yet. Hm..we'll see. :)

Milk count: 3-4 ounces! :D

1 comment:

  1. The baby legs are SO cute, the pancake smell is pretty much the best thing I can think of, and the breastmilk is fantastic too! Happy Blog!

    ReplyDelete