Monday, February 28, 2011

Second Attempt

Alright followers. For those of you still reading, thank you. I appreciate you reading my rather slow blog. For the other who stopped, well you're not reading, but I'm sorry you stopped. Its my fault for having a rather large hiccup in my first attempt at something greater than myself.

I now have renewed energy to get this started and I am trying again. I've started drinking more water/juice and eating a LOT better. I started taking fenugreek and blessed thistle again as well. The blessed thistle is new, so I hope it works. I have old fashioned oats in my cabinet that I will be fermenting tonight for tomorrow's breakfast. There is thawed fruit in the fridge ready to be put on top of my oatmeal.

Sadly, I need to return my rented pump. I'm nearing 300 dollars in fees for renting it so I need to return it and pay the fee while I can. SuperMommy loaned me the pump she bought, so I'm going to see how it works. Hopefully it'll do the trick of being able to pump my milk out. If not, I'll have to put forward the money to buy a new pump myself. I'm going to spend the next few days pumping as much as possible while I can and get use of the pump while I've got it.

So, here's hoping for a second attempt to do greatness.

Milk count: 0 oz. D;

1 comment: