Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pretty lame.

SuperMommy ended up coming to pick up my milk for her last week, which was fine. She got to see my crap-tastic apartment but I got to meet her wonderful five year old who was hyped up from his Valentine's Day party. He was so cute. Of course she brought the little man who would be drinking the milk. From the last time we met to that day, he had already started sitting up on his own! So handsome, too!

Since then I've fallen victim to a double ear-infection. I swear, if its not one thing, its something completely different! My supply has dropped due to me being sick and not having the energy to pump isn't helping. I feel like I'm failing at my attempt to help someone, and I don't like it. I need more support or help or something.

Maybe someone can wish me good luck and give me some encouraging words?

3 comments:

  1. I wish you luck! Also, I know you have said you want to do this, but you can always take a break... I know that's not encouraging, but maybe you need some time to get back to "yourself"? Your boobs will still be there! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your apt. isn't craptastic! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already taking a break, to be honest. Haha. But I really need to get back into the swing of things. It was so easy at first, I don't know what happened!

    And, it feel craptastic to me. lol

    ReplyDelete