Thursday, February 10, 2011

Starting Over

Okay, so since I started this venture I've had road block after road block preventing me from doing everything the way I want to do them. I'm starting over, I think. I'm not even going to get into all the crap that's happened, but everything is fine now in case you think the Apocalypse happened in my house or something, it did not. Sickness rained down...I guess it was a sorta Apocalypse. :)

Anyway, tally of milk! 9-13 ounces! Not sure how much, I found a couple random bags of milk hiding in my freezer. They are safe, but I need to deliver this milk to SuperMommy very soon. As long as my husband comes home at a reasonable time tomorrow from his new job (yay!!!), I'm looking at tomorrow. Other than that, I've been eating well, drinking more water, and pumping when I get the chance (which hasn't been often, sadly.) I wish this venture was going smoothly. But I will make it go smoothly. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment