Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 5: Well, maybe not.

Okay, so this last week has been made of more fail than Saturday. Since Saturday I've only been able to pump two more ounces, so I have 11 now. If its not one thing its another. With the addition of my husband being home, that means more cleaning for me to do since there is another person in the house plus more running around outside the house which makes it difficult to pump.

Wednesday (today, yesterday, whatever), my husband had the stomach flu so I was busy taking care of him and the kids. This is all so lame. We were supposed to have a blizzard or blizzard like conditions. I guess we did, but with out apartment facing east, and everything happening from the Northwest, I have no idea. Tomorrow is a new day, I will pump more. I've been taking fenugreek and am perspiring it. I constantly smell like it, which is nice because it does have a pleasant smell...to me, anyway. So, more milks tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment