Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4: Made of Fail

So, I didn't get to blog yesterday. In fact, I didn't do much of anything yesterday. I'm sure you were all anxiously awaiting some amazing post saying I pumped a million ounces or something, but I didn't.

Actually, I spent most of the day in bathroom. I was throwing up among other things. I was very sick and I hated it. Not only was I unable to pump, I was barely able to feed my son. Thankfully, I did not have to go rush out for formula and my husband was home to occupy the kids.

So, I'm still sitting at 9 ounces of milk in my freezer since I'm just giving myself the rest of the weekend off to relax. My poor body is revolting against me. So tomorrow is a new day and hopefully I will be able to start again.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that after reading your blog, I have now started my journey as a "wet nurse." I found a baby in need of my liquid gold, and am currently stocking up to become her sole donor. Thanks for the inspiration and keep it going!

    ReplyDelete